Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
129k miles (still my daily driver so mileage will increase). Automatic CVT and all the standard features on the Limited model, including sunroof.

Very good condition overall. Clean interior with heated leather seats that have no rips or tears. No odors or other major defects.

Exterior paint is very good with the exception of some surface rust over the rear wheel well. Otherwise no major flaws.

Mechanically, it runs smooth and drives great. There is some noticeable humming and rattle coming from the front end, possibly the right front bearing that has a small leak and will eventually need to be replaced. Not sure if there are any other issues at play but I have priced it accordingly and encourage those interested to bring a mechanic.

Recent oil/filter change. All season tires are in good condition. Just inspected in September.

I bought this very recently but quickly learned after putting all my work gear and a baby seat in it that it is smaller than I thought so I need to get something larger.

Please text for more information - Rob 603-361-9102.

Located in Conway, NH.

$3500

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts