1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have new front MONROE struts to install
New rear MONROE struts installed
New Tires installed
All new Moog control arm L and R with Moog rear and front sway bar bushings installed
New driver side hub with ABS sensor installed

After front struts installed /will replace rear lower contol arms and upper arm

Stay tune

·
Registered
62 Posts
Have new front MONROE struts to install
New rear MONROE struts installed
New Tires installed
All new Moog control arm L and R with Moog rear and front sway bar bushings installed
New driver side hub with ABS sensor installed

After front struts installed /will replace rear lower contol arms and upper arm

Stay tune
You know what I hate about the ABS sensors on the Jeep Patriot? That the ABS sensor mounts(tiny metal clips) are a non removable part of the wheel bearing assembly. So when the ABS clips rust away, instead of being able to install new clips that would surely cost less than $0.50 each, you've got to replace the entire bearing assembly. Such a terrible and needlessly work and expense heavy design seems almost hateful lol! But Jeep isnt the only one doing it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2010 patriot front it slips in the wheel hub knockle

I believe the rear sit on a clip on my 2010

Only sensor I've been having issue with it front driver se ond sensor change and one hub senors change /still coming on

Just need to autel scan to see if its ABS light is still front driver

R.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You're right. The fronts do insert into the knuckle. I was referring to the rear. I had to change both rear wheel bearings awhile back simply because those clips rusted away. When I changed my fronts, one was so badly seized in that it broke off inside the knuckle. Luckily they are plastic and easy to drill out. Sorry to hear about your ABS troubles. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts