Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

JeepPatriot.com gets an upgrade!​

We have upgraded our forum software to the latest and greatest version. This new version will hopefully cutback on the spam we've been seeing lately and of course add new security and stability functions.

As always, major upgrades like these will cause some little nagging glitches and minor world-ending side-effects. If you cannot log in or you continuously get bounced out, visit THIS thread for a fix.

If you have any lingering issues or something...is....on....the....wing, just post your problems and take a ticket over in the Suggestions / Tech Support forum and we'll do our best to help you out.

As always, thanks for making JeepPatriot.com the best website for the Jeep Patriot and Compass!

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts
all the thanks to DMAG and the team
Do you have to give Joe the next 3 weekends off:)

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might also notice that our member count has gone drastically down as well. In an effort to further combat spam, I've pruned any user that has NEVER posted to the website and has not visited in the last 90 days.

·
Registered
342 Posts
are you going to change the patriot of the month to patriot picture of the month? The pom methinks needs a re-vamp since no-body has got a pom since 2009.

·
just an average Joe
3,284 Posts
DMAG has added some bling to the usernames of site supporters.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I like it. The "Pruned" part...

You might also notice that our member count has gone drastically down as well. In an effort to further combat spam, I've pruned any user that has NEVER posted to the website and has not visited in the last 90 days.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
I was JUST about to ask how we went from 13k+ members to just about 6k. Thanks for knowing my questions before I need to expend the effort to ask them!

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
You guys are great, thanks! I wondered why I needed to log in each time recently, now it makes sense.

Hopefully I can donate some printing, window clings, stickers, cards, signs, hats and t-shirts, or something to support the site since I don't do paypal.

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
I still seem to be permenantly logged in --so no probs !!

·
Senior member/Jan09 POTM
1,474 Posts
Thank you for the great shape you keep this site in. I feel very secure «surfing here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.