Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey JeepPatriot Community,

I am offering my headlights for $500 + $50 for shipping and insurance for the headlights. They'll come with the headlights, all the wiring, resistors, bulbs and ballasts. The wires are already pre-labelled all the wires, you'll just need to pick up some wire splices and connect them all.

These lights were originally created custom-made-to-order for over $1,000 by former JeepPatriot site Moderator, "Creation." They were then subsequently purchased by current JeepPatriot site Moderator "Moparnumber1"

Unfortunately I have never had a chance to install them myself into my current build and will need to sell them to help with some current bills that I have. Please PM or contact me at [email protected] to inquire on these. They won't last long, as they truly are a piece of art.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hey JeepPatriot Community,

I am offering my headlights for $500 + $50 for shipping and insurance for the headlights. They'll come with the headlights, all the wiring, resistors, bulbs and ballasts. The wires are already pre-labelled all the wires, you'll just need to pick up some wire splices and connect them all.

These lights were originally created custom-made-to-order for over $1,000 by former JeepPatriot site Moderator, "Creation." They were then subsequently purchased by current JeepPatriot site Moderator "Moparnumber1"

Unfortunately I have never had a chance to install them myself into my current build and will need to sell them to help with some current bills that I have. Please PM or contact me at [email protected] to inquire on these. They won't last long, as they truly are a piece of art.
Any drop in price?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry this is the price I paid for them, and I am looking to sell them for what they were purchased for. Creation, the one who had them built invested well over $1,200 in these custom lights.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Sorry this is the price I paid for them, and I am looking to sell them for what they were purchased for. Creation, the one who had them built invested well over $1,200 in these custom lights.
Cool! Was just trying to help you out with a bump!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts