Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Can you do me a favor? Can you take a picture of the end piece, you know the end piece that slides into the slot that holds it in place.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Selling as my 2008 jeep was in an accident and was written off. I bought a new 2010 Pat and it came with one as well. No need for two covers. Send me your address and i will figure out a shipping cost.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2009Jeep Patriot Sport Security Cargo Cover

Spanky...

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have a few questions, I hope you don't mind. First, are there any tears or scratches on the cover? Is the cover fully re-tractable? Last and most importantly, are you sure that it will fit my 2009 Jeep Patriot Sport?

I viewed your photos and the color is not representitive of the Slate Gray I imagined. Please confirm that the cover is Slate Gray. Perhaps a few more pix?

One more thing, I have to ask as you might expect. Can you do any better on the price?

I wil be looking forward to your repl.

Thanks!
redapple

·
Registered
3 Posts
Patriot Cargo Security Cover

Hello.
Still available.
What would it cost to send to near Montreal Postal code:J0N1H0
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Canada Post ground shipping is $32.00 . The thing is such an odd size so shipping is more.
What year was your patriot(just for the color)mine is a 2010.would you accept 125.00$ total ?.how could i pay you.thanks

How could i contact you to finalized the buy,may i have your email outside this forum.
Thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What year was your patriot(just for the color)mine is a 2010.would you accept 125.00$ total ?.how could i pay you.thanks

How could i contact you to finalized the buy,may i have your email outside this forum.
Thanks.

I will take the 125 you offered.

This came out of a Black 2008 Patriot North.

[email protected] is my email and paypal address. You can pay via paypal.

Let me know if you have any questions. I wil ship to the address listed on your paypal account.

-Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts