Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
McDonald's is to hamburgers as Michael Jackson is to black folks...close but not really.

They will ruin the actual wings all breaded and manufactured and pre-cooked AND prices will rise in the store for those of us who cook our own because they will gobble up supply.

That is why the McRib keeps on coming and going...the entire US supply chain runs dry after a bit and they have to go away to allow it to replenish itself.

And real football only has three downs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know not of this "real football" you speak of. Are you talking about soccer? Oh yeah, I remember that game, its the one most people stop playing around 6th grade when they can start playing football.

Anyway, we usually live on Papa Johns and the Redzone channel all season.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Heavy sigh! We are talking about no such thing as a free catch on punts. No-yards penalties. And a much wider field.

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Nachos, pizza, Spinach and Artichoke dip with bread or tortilla chips, home made salsa and chips, just about any appetizer will work.

Although I rarely take the time to sit and watch a whole football game, except maybe in the playoffs. I just hate to waste a good day off in front of the TV.

Hockey is better, as it's usually an evening game, after it's already dark outside.

·
Montreal Member
110 Posts
I have to agree with Dixiedawg, Hockey is a better sport, Football is ok when their is no Hockey.

Usually I eat something soft,
that way when I through it at the TV for a bad call, it bounces off instead of going thru...

·
Seriously Addicted
4,074 Posts
Well to a Canadian Hockey is better... Down here in the south.. Football is everything...

I'd probably watch Hockey if it was a big deal down here in Charlotte.. The only team doing well is the Panthers.. The Bobcats are struggling to sell tickets.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Ah yes ... real football ... that's actually (per the name) played with ones foot ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
chicken wings, pretzels with beer cheese, or my wifes home made meat balls

AND I PUT A THIRD ON HOCKEY BEING A BETTER SPORT!

·
Montreal Member
110 Posts
OK....
After viewing Croat's entry, I may be persuaded to change..

·
Montreal Member
110 Posts
The one thing the "Habs" do not have!

·
Registered
622 Posts
thats almost enough to make me like the penguins

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts