Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
~RIOT*GRRL~
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a group for proud Patriot owners here in Florida... join the fun!

Jeep Life Is Great In The Sunshine State

:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Megula, where do we go from here?:pepper:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Davie, or Ft. Lauderdale. I just got a 2010 Black cvt e pkg. So far so good. I'll be getting a trailer hitch soon. I'm about halfway down on my first tank and looking forward to checking the mpg's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 I am in orlando... I am new to this as parents always had jeeps but i as of yesterday just went to the dark side. I would like to get into riding off road with the new jeep, but i am extremly new to this can anyone give me some direction! !

·
Life Long Jeeper
370 Posts
Does it count that I'll be in Hardee county a couple times this year? not too many lakes, but we have a river ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Does it count that I'll be in Hardee county a couple times this year? not too many lakes, but we have a river ;)
I'm in Hardee County every weekday... unfortunately. I thought Plant City was bad, but they ain't got nuttin' on the peeps in Wauchula. I kinda wanna pull over a cop and ask, do you give out licenses like candy or something here? LMAO! Crazies!

·
Life Long Jeeper
370 Posts
haha i lived there 11 years....count them...11...what the heck was i thinking. before i moved there i thought florida was full of palm trees and beaches, when i left, i realized its full of cows and oranges. i still have a bunch of friends so i like it when i can get back there, but i dont want to move back!!!
i am in the mood for some crab rangoons from the panda resturant (they are the best ive ever had)

·
Registered
72 Posts
haha i lived there 11 years....count them...11...what the heck was i thinking. before i moved there i thought florida was full of palm trees and beaches, when i left, i realized its full of cows and oranges. i still have a bunch of friends so i like it when i can get back there, but i dont want to move back!!!
i am in the mood for some crab rangoons from the panda resturant (they are the best ive ever had)
I do have to say, I thoroughly enjoy rolling down my window and smelling the orange blossoms every spring... but I always make sure not to do it after it rains ;) Plus you get the occasional skunk, LMAO!

I've lived here my whole life, and honestly, I don't understand why the snowbirds come down here... I can't wait to get the heck outa here! I hate the heat!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been to Wauchula a few times, definitely cow country! Got a friend that lives down there, he loves to come visit us and get away from that boring town!
Boring... yes. But definitely interesting. I'm almost in an accident at least once a day there. It's just an odd mix, much like Plant City/Zephyrhills with the redneck/snowbird population, lol! Putting those two types on the same road is a recipe for disaster! I don't mind the rednecks as much... at least they speed ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
In an accident? Are you an officer?
And I can understand that, we go down for the day once a year in Jan and its retarded how some of them drive down there. At least in the "big city" up here its expected but dang they are weird mix for sure! I always get boxed in between 2 slow bittys on 17 doing under the speed limit! Makes me wanna pull my hair out and drive in the gravel! Lol
I should be down there in a couple weeks for my friends restaurant opening, I'll be on the look-out for the "special" people down there!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts