Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Kenny-G taking motive and getting Texas stickers made, I figured why not. I'm going to run mine a bit differently though.

These stickers are made by me, with my materials, my time, my machine, and my ideas, so there will most likely be a charge of $4 to get them made, and shipped to you.

Let me know what you guys think, nothing is final now, and I'm willing to do some tests.
I plan on offering a few styles, either single colors with cut outs, or dual colors. (State being one color, words being others).

The state will be a solid cutout, not just the outline.

This is the first of the batch, this is just the design itself. It features the words FLORIDA RIOTS, cut out of Florida and overlapping the state's edges.

This is the second of the batch, this is just the design itself as well. It features the words FLORIDA PATRIOTS, cut out of Florida and overlapping the state's edges.

Let me know what you think should be changed/added/fixed. Tomorrow (12/2/12) I will be printing a "FLORIDA RIOT" one and applying it to my car. Look for updates.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updates!

Updates!
Here we go. I tried the single color one, and it didn't come out very good at all. It look hilariously wrong.

But, I opt'd for the two color scheme. I tried orange on white, and white on orange.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Floridaaaaa? I'm shocked by our presence on our forum. I see 20+ a day, where are you?

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Autoguide. Please excuse my spelling.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Florida, if anyone has comments or feedback on these let me know. I can make these for anyone who wants them and get them shipped out by the next day!

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Autoguide. Please excuse my spelling.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Creation, that is better than FLORIDA PATS.:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Those stickers are pretty cool man! Do you still churn them out? Who is the guy to talk to about the ever-popular forum sticker?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts