Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I am new to this and just got my first keep two days ago, 2015 Patriot. I have been doing research about lift kits and wanted something but not to aggressive and something were I wouldn’t have to change much else. Anyone have any experience with Daystars 1.5” lift kit? I’m planning on running General Grabbers. I live out in Vegas so I won’t be doing that much off-roading but def driving out to the desert for some shooting. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Administrator
6,869 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

There are several threads on the Daystar lift, results vary as with all lift kits.

If you're not going off-road much, start with the tires and if you don't have an FDII, maybe a set of skid plates & tow hooks, then do the things you want to do and see if you really need to add a lift.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that’s what I’m thinking. I won’t be going off road that much the desert here is pretty even so skid plates and tires are def first on the list, thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.