Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have good recommendations on a refillable touch up spray paint can? Have some paint and don't have an air compressor nor the skill for using those detailing spray tips that most recommend and I know they have some fill your own aerosol cans out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I have not ever heard of DIY stuff, but my local paint shop mixes up custom spray paint cans, maybe a local shop will do it for you?

I have heard of ones for spraying things like cooking oil/hair products, but I don't know if that's something you would want to put paint through, if you could. you would have to thin it so much, I don't know if the plastics would hold up to the paint thinner.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea - I have the paint and brushing it on is not ideal, spraying would be perfect.

Looking at that Amazon sprayer that looks decent. Most every negative review is when people are trying to spray latex paints which is not what I am looking to do. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I use the prevail sprayers at work all the time to touch up the paint on our equipment. As long as the paint you are using is properly thinned with the correct thinner, they do a great job.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bought it - hope it works well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts