Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Discount Tire, we value your business! As a thank you, we want the opportunity to Feature YOU!

Share a picture of your tires/wheels, your ride, your adventure, or your Discount Tire experience in this thread and we may just give you a shout-out on Instagram! Be sure to include your first name & last initial (or handle) in your post.

Already an Instagram user?

Share your photo/s and use #FeatureMeDT

Follow Us: discount_tire | Instagram

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is James the Jeep(my 3yr old son named it) and his new pair of shoes... vision 16x8 wheels, falken wild peak at3’s 235/70r16’s. Over all I’m really happy with its new look. Alittle before and after for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is James the Jeep(my 3yr old son named it) and his new pair of shoes... vision 16x8 wheels, falken wild peak at3’s 235/70r16’s. Over all I’m really happy with its new look. Alittle before and after for you.

·
Vendor
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice transformation. We appreciate you taking the time to send some photos. :grin2:

Thank you for your business as well.

·
Vendor
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'll throw one in too.

Top of Saxon Mountain with my third set of Duratracs from DT.
Wow, great photo. I love the Colorado mountains around Ouray as well. I was lucky to be able to attend many FJ Cruiser events. Here a shot of mine on top of Imogene at 13,000 feet, with Telluride off to the left.

Thank you for your support.

·
Super Moderator
3,873 Posts
Wow, great photo. I love the Colorado mountains around Ouray as well. I was lucky to be able to attend many FJ Cruiser events. Here a shot of mine on top of Imogene at 13,000 feet, with Telluride off to the left.

Thank you for your support.
Nice pic!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts