Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Patriot came with the "off-road" package, which included the optional rubber slush mats instead of carpeted floor mats. I replaced them with Rugged Ridge the week after I purchased the Jeep, and they've been sitting on a shelf in my garage ever since. They look brand new. If anyone here is interested, make me an offer.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry it took me so long to reply, site didn't notify me of your response. Yes, I still have them.

·
Registered
2012 Patriot Sport 4x2
19 Posts
Hi, sorry for reviving old thread, might you miraculously still have them? Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I do. Buried somewhere in my garage. It just came with front and read seat mats, no cargo liner.

·
Registered
2012 Patriot Sport 4x2
19 Posts
Actually I do. Buried somewhere in my garage. It just came with front and read seat mats, no cargo liner.
Lol, I know the feeling, I have a few random mats repurposed in the garage.

I should probably ask what color are the mats and how much ya'd like shipped to 64106. I looked online and man, the oem slush mats don't have much of a sidewall for containing slush, has that been an issue for you at all? Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're black. They have pretty much no sidewall at all, which is why I ordered Rugged Ridge mats the same day I purchased the Jeep. They're like new, only with a lot of dust on them now, lol. I'd clean them if you want them. I really don't know how much shipping would be, I'll have to weigh them. If you want them I'd sell them for $10 plus shipping... but in all honesty, if I were you I would just get some Rugged Ridge or Weathertech ones, they'll protect your carpet a lot better than these.

·
Registered
2012 Patriot Sport 4x2
19 Posts
They're black. They have pretty much no sidewall at all, which is why I ordered Rugged Ridge mats the same day I purchased the Jeep. They're like new, only with a lot of dust on them now, lol. I'd clean them if you want them. I really don't know how much shipping would be, I'll have to weigh them. If you want them I'd sell them for $10 plus shipping... but in all honesty, if I were you I would just get some Rugged Ridge or Weathertech ones, they'll protect your carpet a lot better than these.
Thanks I appreciate the heads up! I'll look for a set with more prominent sidewalls, it'll likely cost the same as the oem mats with more protection. Fingers crossed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts