Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not really since that's an urban legend, but how about smart cow tipping!?

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
like the car or not,
thats thousands of dollars in damages
find them, make them pay every penny of damages, and then some

·
7,758 Posts
Some people are scummy, like the people who vandalize smart cars or the politically motivated people who vandalize SUVs. Not everybody has the same values, and nobody has the right to force their values (or lack of same) on anyone else, or penalize them for choosing to live by their values.

In answer to your original question, no, I've never been cow tipping. However, as a Roy Roger's fan growing up in dairy country, I've ridden a few dairy cows bareback. The animals found this a bit disconcerting, and the cows' owner frowned on it. Similar to the reaction of how the owners of tipped cars react.

·
7,758 Posts
A second thought: Wouldn't it be nice if some politically incorrect SUV owners got together and helped the Smartcar owners with the repairs? It would be nice if the environmentalists did that for the owners of vandalized SUVs, too. Decent people of any political or social stripe have to stand up to the scummy ones.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
I was gonna say, I was raised around cattle, You cannot tip them... I mean you can roll them onto their side I guess.... but I wouldn't call that tipping.

I hate smart cars with a passion, Their safety rating is almost as big of joke as their fuel economy. But this is a really asshat thing to do. I can see moving them from one parking space to another or moving it to the other side of the street. I used to do this with my friends who had bugs. but to actually cause damage? no good.

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did the same thing (moving, not tipping) with an old Yugo when we were younger :p
From parking spot during a banquet to the middle of the picnic area.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got in a staring contest once with some cows. In my defense, I had been drinking.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Only in San Francisco! Did you see the riots in Santa Barbara this week? Too many "entitled" rich kids going to UCSB had too much time on their hands....40+ hospitalized, 100+ arrested. Several decades ago, a BofA branch was burned to the ground about this same time--spring break in Santa Barbara (actually Isla Vista/Goleta)!!

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jack they are not "entitled", they simply suffer from a severe case of affluenza.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Jack they are not "entitled", they simply suffer from a severe case of affluenza.
hahahahaha.... such BS... These people need to be put on the street and expected to get a job and take care of themselves.

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Surely you do not understand the pain and suffering that these poor individuals must endure their entire lives due to affluenza. You do understand that this very troubling and tormenting disease affects 3,178,310 American's right?

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Oh I understand that completely. And i know what the cure is:
First an emergency shot of getting kicked out on their butts
then a daily dose of reality, service to others, and hard work. Taken first thing in the morning.

The parents are obviously also very sick, they need a strong dose of "pay attention to you damn kids" and "your family is more important than anything else" also they need to go to weekly therapy session on how to strengthen their "teach your kids how to be productive members of society" muscles.

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait - I thought money/productivity/profit margins/market share/etc was the most important thing in life? So confused .....

The parents are obviously also very sick, they need a strong dose of "pay attention to you damn kids" and "your family is more important than anything else" also they need to go to weekly therapy session on how to strengthen their "teach your kids how to be productive members of society" muscles.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Wait - I thought money/productivity/profit margins/market share/etc was the most important thing in life? So confused .....
You are a Troll and have been since you joined this forum. Never had intentions of buying a Jeep Patriot nor did your friend Eric. Now go Jeep Shopping and report back after you make a purchase. :doh:

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Wormy hasn't a clue on what a troll is and I don't know if I should ever give the little guy the satisfaction of getting a patriot.
Maybe I'll get the wife a compass instead ;)

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Owned a Jeep before and will own one again, try again fella.
Sad how I never seek you out but you flock to my posts .... and yet I am a troll. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
woah now, lets leave the childish bickering to Youtube alright? :)
Indeed .... but sadly wormy will be back despite my attempts of ignoring him. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts