1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
From this

Through this

Ending in this

2008 Pat
52k miles
Just a scrub with brass wire brush, assortment of stiff nylon brushes, followed by a rinse, then a squirt of dish soap in water, squirt and scrub all over plenty of wipe towels, and WD40 all over bar the pulleys (covered up). Jetwash and nasty chemicals need not apply 馃

Oh, WD40,, yea heard it all. I use it on all my cars & my motorcycles for 40 years, no issues whatsoever with seals and rubbers contrary to the WD40 Doom mongers, the stuff is safe, reliable, and protects all over particularly connectors and cables. 40 years of use can't be wrong and never a problem.

Yet to clean up the heat shields in the bulk head. That's tomorrows job.

Don't know how, but I've managed to create two threads on this. The other needs deleting , if anyone can help me with that please. I don't see any option to delete.

Super Moderator
I think you may have created the other posts without being logging in as they're in the approval que. No worries though, I'll go ahead and delete them. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I think you may have created the other posts without being logging in as they're in the approval que. No worries though, I'll go ahead and delete them. :)
Apologies, I thought I was logged in. Not sure what's happened. Sorry and thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts