Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone decided my Jeep need to take part in an easter egg hunt. Was a great day here in NH, nieces and nephews had a blast. DSC_0103.jpg

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh Man I forgot how fun it was to egg hunt, but I can see that they haven't made it any harder to find the eggs! Do you have a lift?
No lift, havn't done any mods on it at this point, went 2 years no car payment so have to get used of the payment but mods are definatly in the future. It was great seeing my nieces and nephews, (well grand nieces and grand nephews) have a great time hunting for the easter eggs. We hid easy to find for the young kids and hard to find for the older ones, so hard we couldn't even find them all :doh: forgot were we put some, sure they will turn up some day. :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
ha ha... glad to see I'm not the only one that sticks em in wheels LOL... what's funny is that was the last one to be found on our easter egg hunt. My son looked everywhere around the truck I hid them on EXCEPT IN the wheel... his little cousin saw it right before him and grabbed it... he looked so devastated, LOL.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha... glad to see I'm not the only one that sticks em in wheels LOL... what's funny is that was the last one to be found on our easter egg hunt. My son looked everywhere around the truck I hid them on EXCEPT IN the wheel... his little cousin saw it right before him and grabbed it... he looked so devastated, LOL.
LOL it's fun watching the all walk around the "obvious" ones and not seeing them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts