Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Nope, we use one like this (like 20 years old) and have plenty of strips and thankfully not used very often.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[ame]https://youtu.be/EjmPOrdd5b4?t=211[/ame] other dynaplug videos. I have used this item numerous times and it works well.

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I will admit. I cannot remember the last time I plugged a tire myself. I live a couple of miles from discount, and they do it for free, and the last time I got a flat off road, it was due to a ripped sidewall, so no plug in the world would have helped.

·
7,602 Posts
I will admit. I cannot remember the last time I plugged a tire myself. I live a couple of miles from discount, and they do it for free, and the last time I got a flat off road, it was due to a ripped sidewall, so no plug in the world would have helped.
My last two flat tires were destroyed so a plug wouldn't have done a thing. Once I hit a curbstone hard enough to dent the rim. The other was some sort of hazard I hit at 4AM. Didn't see it but I heard it, and the tire was ripped. TPMS came on almost instantly -- I had to drive on the sidewall till I got to a lighted area so good-by tire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts