Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where are the jeep Patriot drain holes in the Manuel it says that there are some on the rocker panel the door and the trunk area can someone provide pictures to show where they are located

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
I was wondering where are the jeep Patriot drain holes in the Manuel it says that there are some on the rocker panel the door and the trunk area can someone provide pictures to show where they are located
Look for removable plugs where the arrows point:

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
I don't have a pic for the door drains, but If you open the door and squat down and look along the lower edge you will see a couple of drain holes at the bottom edge.

The outer door skin runs long, there is a seam along the bottom of the door about 1/8th of an inch up on the inside. The drain holes are on that seam and are sort of D shaped...little openings. There are two of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What the manual is referring to are the "drains" that allow rain water to drain. They are actually "voids" in the pinch welds along the bottom of the door, along the rocker panel and again in the rear quarters

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What the manual is referring to are the "drains" that allow rain water to drain. They are actually "voids" in the pinch welds along the bottom of the door, along the rocker panel and again in the rear quarters
Can you provide a picture?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do the drain holes on the rocker panels look like vents?

·
Registered
8 Posts
And do the drains along the rocker panels look like vents
that is exactly what they look like, they have a tendency to become plugged with dirt. If you open the doors and look at the bottom sides you will see what looks like drain holes. They do not usually plug up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts