Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered this Daystar lift kit for my Pat. It gives a healthy 1.5” lift. I don’t want to go too high, to reduce rollover. I am thinking of adding a mold spacer also to the wheels. An suv rolled over in front of me on the highway before in heavy rain, I don’t want to be “that guy”. I had my Patriot for a year now. I drove it off road on a few occasions in 4wd because I had to. I’m glad I have a 4x4. I’m getting more into it, want to do a few mods. Happy to find a Patriot community. Hello all

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m new to this forum and I ordered this same lift kit. My friend will be installing it for me this weekend. I will post pictures once I get them done. I want to note the plan is to get 16” wheels with some BF Goodrich KO2s in about a month.
I recently bought a 2008 Patriot Limited. Currently everything stock. I will black out all silver parts with plastidip like I did the black bumper (which needs to be redone).

I have a couple questions. Can anyone point me out to replacement (automatic) shift knobs? Also interested in some fitted seat covers for the front seats— can anyone point me out to a good set for a decent price (not Wet Okole’s- too expensive for me).

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Local auto parts store should have cheap seat covers if you look. Look online for seat covers from cheap to expensive. Auto parts store for shift knob too.

·
Super Moderator
3,873 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,873 Posts
I have my original knob in my toolbox in garage looks just like it. Took it off years ago and put on a pistol grip knob.
You got a good deal, mine was just the plastic one with the chrome top like this:

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Going back to the lift...
Did you get it installed?
Earthworm, Whats is issue with CVT trans that worry some?
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
No I had to reschedule the lift install. My buddy ended up getting sick pat weekend. Rescheduled for this Saturday— hoping for no other setbacks.

Earthworm, are you looking to sell that shift knob??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts