Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which axle I'll need for the front right side. Every retailer and manufacturer was showing results all over the place. I think it would be safe to go with GSP. Their site was straight forward and didn't offer three different front right axles. I'm assuming I am good to submit a payment?

Light Blue Azure Purple Rectangle

Font Parallel Number Rectangle Circle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Check the thread below. I had issues getting the correct CV axle from my local parts store and Rockauto. The GSP axle might not fit, says it fits 2007 - 2017 models which is inaccurate since 2012+ axles are different and this is for a FWD model. I have a 2014 2.4l 4x4 patriot and used the Trakmotive CH8276 for my front right axle replacement. Easy installation but be careful to get the right part, even check the manufacturer website for the technical fitment mods to be sure. Measure twice, cut once idea here.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
2,116 Posts
Mine's a '14. I got both my front axles from Advance Auto. They've got a lifetime warranty, so if I need to I can just run down the road a pick one up without waiting on one to ship to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts