Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the local auto show today and I was wondering if anyone has seen it done or know if it could be done... I'm interested in putting a Jeep Commander (or 2009-2010 Liberty) grill on a Jeep Patriot. I suppose more specifically, will it fit? I'd like to know if I would still have room to install the headlights,etc. If you have seen it done, please forward photos onto me.

THanks,
TWB

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was at the local auto show today and I was wondering if anyone has seen it done or know if it could be done... I'm interested in putting a Jeep Commander (or 2009-2010 Liberty) grill on a Jeep Patriot. I suppose more specifically, will it fit? I'd like to know if I would still have room to install the headlights,etc. If you have seen it done, please forward photos onto me.

THanks,
TWB
Hi Not seen it done and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't fit.You can get a full chrome, minus the headlights full grille for the pat anyway. I have one on my Pat.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
POTM November 2008
8,868 Posts
There was a poster a while back that was on the quest of using a Liberty grill (sounds like a restaurant) but I think that is too tall. Since then I've been looking at grills and I think you would have better luck with the Commander grill. It is closer to the correct height.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts