Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

I recently somehow managed to get sticky red freezy residue on my foam ceiling inside my patriot. Does anyone have any idea how i could get this out?
Also has anyone ever used meguires product for black plastic on their plastic panels beneath the seatbelt in their car? Mine has some mild scratches and i wanted to fix it. Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
The key to headliner cleaning is being gentle and using as little product as possible. Headliners are made of more delicate materials and if you over-saturate it with cleaner it could deteriorate the glue and possibly lead to sagging. Use whatever cleaning product you like and apply it to a cloth and blot the stained area.

I'm sure a product made to shine black materials would at least temporarily fill in the scratches in the plastic. If the scratches are raised or the plastic is slightly gouged, scrubbing the area with some type of rough dishwashing scrubber works really well to smooth out the surface

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
I had some grease from a bike up there when I found out a child bike would not fit in the Patriots trunk :mad:

Took the bike out and had to use my Benz to transport it .....used some $1store LA's Awsome cleaner with a cloth rag and took the grease right off! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
hello,

I recently somehow managed to get sticky red freezy residue on my foam ceiling inside my patriot. Does anyone have any idea how i could get this out?
Also has anyone ever used meguires product for black plastic on their plastic panels beneath the seatbelt in their car? Mine has some mild scratches and i wanted to fix it. Thanks
I have tried using Megs APC in cleaning the headliner. It a bit messy, but it really restored the thing like new. Usually I don't use dressing in smooth plastic finish, I rather use Klasse AIO in cleaning and protecting the finish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts