Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am looking to replace the Chrome detail above the glovebox on my 2016 Jeep Patriot. Mines been chipping the chrome off and I am hoping someone can point me to the part. My mechanic said they could only get it if I replace my whole dashboard. I attached a photo for reference. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,205 Posts
Unfortunately I think your mechanic is right, that part isn't sold separately from the whole dash cover (#3). You may have to go to a salvage yard and get one.

White Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Mode of transport Automotive design

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,772 Posts
I don't know how that chrome piece comes off, but if you can get it off, they sell rolls of self-adhesive chrome trim that's about the same size at most auto parts stores and on Amazon. But I wrapped a good bit of my interior, so that can definitely work too.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Some time ago I was able to get a simil in AliExpress. Was not perfect match but did the trick. It had 3M double sided tape to be fixed to the dash. Not sure if still being available but maybe you can take a look. The chrome part for the doors was also available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts