Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Major Weiner
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody local or near to the Central Florida area? Just picked up my patriot about a month ago looking to meet up with some others and maybe check out some local trails.

·
Not Sponsored
6,879 Posts
I'm in Lakeland/Tampa. I have a fwd drive though, and am not one to go on trails. I'm possibly lowering so that would be a nogo.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Autoguide. Please excuse my spelling.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anybody local or near to the Central Florida area? Just picked up my patriot about a month ago looking to meet up with some others and maybe check out some local trails.

I'm in Orlando myself. Let me know if you want to hit any trails. I was also thinking about joining the Orlando jeep club.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sanford FL here!!!

I too only have the 4x2, but let me tell ya, my baby holds her own on the dirt and back areas of Deland and Orange City.

A lot of people have said that my 4x2 won't be able to handle anything, but I think I have proven them wrong.

Side note, took my Jeep in for an oil change a few weeks ago and they wanted to wash the mud off! I told them, don't touch my mud. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am thinking about joining the Orlando Jeep Club. I have a FWD, and I also have tow points, so I don't care if I get stuck or not, my vehicle is recoverable. I already went through a couple of mud holes with no problem, except for the time that a piece of wood got lodged in my tire well causing my Patriot to sink into some mud. Anyways, I am willing to hit some simple trails. Who is with me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not much traffic on these regional threads but I'm in Polk and just picked up a 4X4 Sport, definitely going to be out hunting for any opportunity to have some fun in it and get a bit dirty/muddy. Shoot me a message if you want to meet up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts