Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone help me with finding a Mat that fits the cargo area of my UK 07 Patriot please?

I'm having trouble finding one that fits due to the Boston Audio Speaker housing that juts out on the right side.

Is there one made to fit or will I have to buy one and trim it?

Any help appreciated.

Merry Xmas all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Harold, the one in your link appears to be one of the 'trim to fit' mats. I have searched and seen these.

I had one the same one for my previous vehicle (Ford Explorer). I will buy a 'trim to fit' one if I can't find a fitted one.

Cheers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mark, that looks like the one!

It appears that the interior trim juts out on the right of the boot whether the Boston Audio stuff is installed or not.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I have one of these, custom fit for the Patriot, without the BA sub-woofer that space becomes an storage compartment anyhow... The pictures aren't correct in this link, but the mat stays in place and comes with removable velcro'ed corner pieces to stop loose cargo like toolboxes, bags, or bottles from sliding around:

(Nifty Cargo-Logic)

http://www.partstrain.com/store/ind...67046&Nr=AND(universal:0)&N=0&Ntt=Cargo Liner

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure how far the Boston thingy sticks out but this is the liner I have in my Pat - there are real images of it in the back of a Pat:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANTISLIP-BOOT...arParts_SM&hash=item43a136dd7c#ht_2850wt_1139

Cheers - Mark
Hi Mark, OK I bought one of the ones you linked to above. Fits perfectly (apart from being a bit 'curly' to start with).

In general I am happy with it. However I do find that it slips around a bit on the hard plastic boot floor. Have you secured yours somehow? If so, how please?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Alpha4

I'll take a look, however I think a few things help me with this. The floor is carpeted, I have a heavy "tool" box behind the rear seats and also a cargo net attached to the tether hooks.

How are you getting on with it now, its been very good at keeping the [email protected] off the carpet etc.

Cheers - Mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
weathertech dot com has a cargo mat for your 07 Patroit.

Sorry can't post links yet. :(

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
The problem I have with all of the mats, is I always leave my rear seats folded flat, so I would like one that covers the entire cargo area, including the backs of those seats.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Alpha4

I'll take a look, however I think a few things help me with this. The floor is carpeted, I have a heavy "tool" box behind the rear seats and also a cargo net attached to the tether hooks.

How are you getting on with it now, its been very good at keeping the [email protected] off the carpet etc.

Cheers - Mark
Ah, I see. I don't have any carpet in the back of my Pat...it's just the hard plastic floor panel.

The boot mat has 'uncurled' and settled down somewhat. And I have put a sheet of non-slip material between the mat and the floor which stops it sliding around.

All in all, I happy with the mat. It does fit well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts