Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I parked my car in the evening after pouring petrol and the following day it won't start. Radio almost all electrical stuff are working fine. Checked all the fuses are perfect and relay box is corrosion free. Done all. After watching couple of advises on YouTube. So what could be the problem

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
5,052 Posts
Bad batch of gasoline, maybe. Or maybe got it when the tank under the gas station was almost empty or just filled?

Also, some of us can be picky and say it's not a car, it's a Jeep. Which I agree with, just trying to let you know without sounding "uppity" as some might say. Hard to hear tone of voice through text-based media, haha.

·
Registered
2017 Jeep Patriot 4x4
243 Posts
I parked my car in the evening after pouring petrol and the following day it won't start. Radio almost all electrical stuff are working fine. Checked all the fuses are perfect and relay box is corrosion free. Done all. After watching couple of advises on YouTube. So what could be the problem
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
2,300 Posts
Welcome to the group. Sorry to hear that your Jeep won't start. What are the symptoms? Turn the key and nothing happens? Engine cranks over fine but just won't catch? Cranks over slow? More information is needed to be of any real help. But just as an FYI, just because the radio and other electrical accessories work, doesn't mean that the battery has enough power in it to start the engine. How old is the battery?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,Did you every figure out what was wrong? I’m currently experiencing this sometimes it cranks sometimes it doesn’t.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts