Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! First timer here, but I'm at a loss, I just replaced my 2009 jeep patriots front bumper with a 2007 one, fits great except apparently there's supposed to be some kind of plastic piece going over my radiator support rod, to screw the top of my bumper onto, I can't find what's it's called anywhere, witch makes it hard to find the part. Thank you in advance !
1 - 1 of 1 Posts