Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Canadian customers, calling Chrysler Canada customer service will get you a $50 coupon (CDN) to be used against any Chrysler/Mopar products and accessories. No miniumum according to the cs rep.

I called cs because I wanted to know what I could do about the luxury mats and the logo peeling. The voice prompts will tell you that you MUST ASK for the coupon. I asked and it's in the mail - so ask. I guess I'll use it for slush mats :smiley_thumbs_up:

Call 800.465.2001 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday).
Press # (to circumvent the privacy dialog)
Press 0 (to speak to a customer service manager)

While supplies last.

Not sure about US customers, but someone could try.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I dont understand this about luxury mats and pealing.
My mats have Jeep embroidered into them.

Are you sure you got the luxurys?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post pictures in the mats thread.

Did you call for your 50 dollars at least?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Was this $50 coupon offered to improve your customer experience, in other words was it because of the problem with your luxury mats peeling? Or is it just for calling - you know like the radio station games to increase audience numbers. ;) I'll be on the phone tomorrow to check it out.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up. Was this $50 coupon offered to improve your customer experience, in other words was it because of the problem with your luxury mats peeling? Or is it just for calling - you know like the radio station games to increase audience numbers. ;) I'll be on the phone tomorrow to check it out.
Just for calling. You'll be told about the coupon at the voice prompts. Just tell the cs agent that you want the coupon. That's it :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called, heard nothing about the coupon.
Seriously...I just tried it and it's still available. You have to dig a bit further though.

Press # (to circumvent the privacy dialog)
Press 0 (to speak to a customer service manager)

·
Registered
194 Posts
My $50 coupon is in the mail!! :D I just got off the phone with Chrysler Canada Customer Assistance. There is no dollar limit, but there is a three (3) month time limit from date of issue.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My $50 coupon is in the mail!! :D I just got off the phone with Chrysler Canada Customer Assistance. There is no dollar limit, but there is a three (3) month time limit from date of issue.
There ya' go :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks Phil8400!
There is no mopar catalogue at my dealer and Mopar.ca does not seem to have any accessories for the Patriot. In fact it doesn't seem to have anything at all for 2007 or 2008 jeeps that I can find.
Interesting. When I found nothing on the jeep.ca web site or mopar.ca, I emailed Customer Service and got a very polite response suggesting that I visit the dealer to see what parts and accessories are available. But in this day of e-shopping, I'd rather do the research online. It looks like sales, marketing, parts & accessories are not all working in sync.

One source for Mopar parts is autotrucktoys.com, which would at least show you what's available and you could contact the parts dept at your dealer. This is a U.S. company, and there would likely be import duties on parts shipped to Canada.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Go to mopar.com and just get the part numbers from there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Got mine today. Ordered a hood deflector.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I called last Friday came yesterday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
sweet!! i just called chrysler canada and they ...or should i say she, got my information and said i should receive the $50 bucks next week...yay! i was eyeing some mud guards from mopar, so that should pay for some of it...she was very friendly and patient...now that's what i call customer service :)

1 - 20 of 168 Posts