Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im new in this forum and i found a lot of answers for my questions on previous posts, so thanks for everything.

im a prod owner of a 2011 Jeep Patriot Sport and i have the base stereo and i want to upgrade to a better one i found this one on ebay but i don't know if i can use it in my Patriot.

MPN #PO5064816AC TYPE NTG4 RER

If anybody can help me with this question i will be very thankful.

Also can you recommend me some cool stereos?

Thanks!!!:pepper::banana::D

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
What's the brand??

I am installing the Alpine CDE-134HD with the KTP-445A power pack. That head unit got great reviews and with the power pack it'll give me 360 watts of peak power. If u haven't made your decision by the time I install it I'll give you my full opinion of it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alpine!, nicee!!

The one that i found is sirius, but they made that stereo for a lot of brands like Dodge, Chrisler etc, but also for Jeep but i don't know if it can be installed in my patriot because it says that is for a Challeger.

so he give this number.

I can put the link of the page because im new and i need at leas 5 posts.

do you now anything about it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just about any aftermarket source unit can be installed in any vehicle. Some just don't have space for a double din, but ours does.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Alpine!, nicee!!

The one that i found is sirius, but they made that stereo for a lot of brands like Dodge, Chrisler etc, but also for Jeep but i don't know if it can be installed in my patriot because it says that is for a Challeger.

so he give this number.

I can put the link of the page because im new and i need at leas 5 posts.

do you now anything about it?

Thanks!
It looks as though it will fit/work! I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. But, I'm no a/v expert.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts