Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Raily, i need some help guys. i got 2 Jeep Patriot from an auction, 1 is 2015 the second one is 2016, both were into car accidents, i will be fixing the 2015 because is in better shape but that one have manual windows, i need to know if its possible to transfer all the components from the 2016 (Automatic Windows) to the 2015 (Manual Windows)... Thanks for your help! :)

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Patriot, North Ed.
338 Posts
You can. You'll need the regulator and track, motor, wiring harnesses, trim for the buttons, the buttons themselves, fuse, wiring, etc. Honestly, you can do it, but it will be a hassle and more expensive than it needs to be. I would source every part I could from a scrap yard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can. You'll need the regulator and track, motor, wiring harnesses, trim for the buttons, the buttons themselves, fuse, wiring, etc. Honestly, you can do it, but it will be a hassle and more expensive than it needs to be. I would source every part I could from a scrap yard.
thanks, i have a second jeep patriot 2016 with all that even the panels. i will post later what i did to future people looking for help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts