Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
you can't see the images in the link your posting to unless your a member...

But I bet it looks just like this one:

Its just a bolt on accessory and isn't designed for ruggedness as it just bolts on top of the plastic bumper mask. And I am sure you can see them doing it in this photo.

·
Registered
873 Posts
wow, the mopar version has nothing on that... thats gotta weigh a couple hundred pounds! In fact all it need is a turret and it could be confused for a tank!

·
Registered
33 Posts
:Dhmmmm,
i swear i saw one of those on a road train once between meeka and port headland:p......... in the out back most definetly!!!!!!!! needed!!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
That looks crazy.. poor baby roos.

Put that on your Patriot and the Patriot will be a nice accessory on your bumper.

·
Registered
451 Posts
thats not mine, its in another thread, made in mexico.
the yanks are whining about postage and duty.

If it were me and i were able to, I'd just drive down and get it put on.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, postage and duty gets real expensive real quick )

still doesn't stop you Yanks whingeing ;):banana:

we are so used to having to buy something from overseas ...its just part of the story here

now Our $ is about too overtake your sick green back ...you can start too whinge a bit more :zzz:

·
Registered
451 Posts
still doesn't stop you Yanks whingeing ;):banana:

we are so used to having to buy something from overseas ...its just part of the story here

now Our $ is about too overtake your sick green back ...you can start too whinge a bit more :zzz:
bahahahahahaa

jks

·
Registered
2 Posts
All these posts are pretty old. Does anyone know where you can buy a roo bar for a 2015 patriot. I've looked everywhere and can only find them for Wranglers and Cherokees. It's absolute BS. I need one for a road trip across Australia in 4 weeks.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
All these posts are pretty old. Does anyone know where you can buy a roo bar for a 2015 patriot. I've looked everywhere and can only find them for Wranglers and Cherokees. It's absolute BS. I need one for a road trip across Australia in 4 weeks.
Mate, if you drive in daylight hours you will be fine. I've driven the Nullarbor from Perth to Melbourne and it was completely fine, only saw a couple of dingo's off in the horizon.

Daylight hours at this time of year will easily give you 12 hours of driving time, PLUS going Sydney to Perth you will be chasing the sun, so possibly slightly longer between camp.

Grab yourself a couple of those $5 roo-shoo'ers and stick them up on the roof, they may be snake-oil but it gives you a bit better feeling just incase haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts