Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a 2017 Jeep Patriot Latitude. I've been thinking about lifting it but I've seen most people are having issues with it vibrating.
Out of all of the lifts and forms I've looked at I couldn't find anything on this lift kit from RT Off-Road (RT21053). Has anyone tried this certain lift before?

I don't plan on really going off road or anything extreme. Just something to add a bit more height to my Jeep, And I don't plan on adding bigger tires either.

So between the RRO, Rough Country, or the RT Off-Road which lift will be my best bet?

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
The RT Off Road lift is essentially the same as the RRO.

If you just want a small amount of lift and something easy to install (or remove if you have to) take a look at the Daystar lift.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link! I have thought about STU coils since those seem to be the best way to go. I just couldn't seem to find them anywhere. I've also been trying to find how much the coils will lift my jeep since it is a 2017, it sits a little higher than the earlier models.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! so any preference between the daystars or Stu's? Daystars do look to be easier to install, cheaper, and gives a little more lift, but would the Stu's ride better? Would it be worth to spend the extra money and go with the Stu coils?

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Stu's will give a firmer, more SUV-ish ride than stock springs.

The Daystar spacer uses the factory springs, so I'd guess the ride will stay closer to stock. You could ask some of the people who have them installed and see what they think.

All things considered, if you're not going to off-road much, the Daystar may be the better of the two.
Less money, easier install and removal if you don't like them, probably faster delivery since they're made in the US as opposed to AUS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! So I think im going to go with the Daystar lift then. And if I decide to go off-road more often then ill think about upgrading to the Stu's. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
You're welcome

Also, you may need to buy adjustable front camber bolts if the kit doesn't come with them:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts