Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

So I decided i would post what I love best product wise for different cars. Pretty much every single product in the second picture is my favorite. lol.

So I started a detailing business with just this:

and now I ended up with all this and a rug doctor:

Starting top left.
6" random orbital
7-9" dewalt polisher
Rug doctor solution
Hand. Buff pads
New car air freshners
Tcp global polish and wax pads
Hose nozzle
Tire shine applicators
Measuring cup
Turtle wax (never use it...)
Wash and wax spray bottle (door jams)
Degreaser
Meguiars cleaner wax
Windex
White wall cleaner
Normal car wash (waxing car after anyway)
Meguiars rich leather cleaner and conditioner
Meguiars nxt tech wax 2.0
Meguiars gold class carnauba plus wax
Turtle wax black box wax
Meguiars clay bar
3m rubbing compound
Tire shine
Air wick spray
Armorall leather spray
Armorall wheel and tire cleaner
Armorall protectant spray
Armorall protectant wipes
Glass wipes
Wipe on tire shine
Chrome and metal polish turtle WAC
Meguiars swirlx
Meguiars rich leather
Meguiars quik detailer
Rain-x glass cleaner
Black box spray detailer
Touch of class stuff.
Black box pre wax
Polish
PlastX
Towels:
10 target microfibers
1 target drying
1 super absorbent
1 Meguiars microfibers
8 walmart microfibers
3 glass microfibers
Sponge
Wash mit

·
Registered
511 Posts
Meguirs PlastX, I have scratches on my radio screen and on the plexi cover over the gauges do you think Plastx could get rid of those scratches? by the way I told my neighbors about http://ashburnautodetailing.com/ they all have nice cars, lexus, a jaguar, a range rover, a maserati, bmw's their loaded!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm in not sure what u mean by plexi cover? is it like a LCD screen? or like actual plexi glass? plastx may help but its mainly for minor scratches on like headlights and stuff. you know when they become all fogged up you cant see out of them? there minor scratches on the outside of the light. it may work it may not if its minor probably but if its one big gouge probably not :/ hope this helps. im jst trying to help fellas out by showing them what i have used detailing 50-60 cars and whats good so they dont waste their money on crappy products :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was wondering if you could help me out. I waxed my car during the summer thinking it would help fil in the pit and divits in my front bumper. It did infact fill them in, but made them all stand out becuase they are all white now. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this problem or make it atleast look better. I washed it atleats 10 time trying to get the wax out with no change. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Looks like your business is doing good. Try 303 products. They are great on bumpers, trims and interior.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:smiley_thumbs_up:
I was wondering if you could help me out. I waxed my car during the summer thinking it would help fil in the pit and divits in my front bumper. It did infact fill them in, but made them all stand out becuase they are all white now. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this problem or make it atleast look better. I washed it atleats 10 time trying to get the wax out with no change. Thanks.
I would take a bottle of spray degreaser and spray it on there let it sit for a minute or two and use a nice microfiber towel and see it if will rub out. This is probably ur best bet. If not try a nice soft bristle toothbrush. and if neither of them work try getting some wax remover like this.
http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/11036.do?code=FROOGLE
I have never used it but based on what i hear it seems pretty good.

Looks like your business is doing good. Try 303 products. They are great on bumpers, trims and interior.
Haha yeah. its been slowing down a lot now though cause of the winter. but i have a few cars without appointments waiting to get set up :)

and ill look into getting some 303 products :) thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts