Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The female connector to the backup sensor on my 2015 Jeep Patriot (5spd manual) is gone. Not sure how it happened but need to replace it. Does anyone happen to know the correct OEM number or description so I can order a replacement? I know it's a two pin, but just cannot seem to find the information.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.

·
Administrator
8,241 Posts
If you're talking about the cabling for the backup lamp switch on the transmission, the connector isn't sold separately through Chrysler that I know of, it's only available by purchasing the entire cable assembly. You might be able to get one from a salvage yard for less.

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Screenshot

Font Slope Parallel Rectangle Art

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

The female connector to the backup sensor on my 2015 Jeep Patriot (5spd manual) is gone. Not sure how it happened but need to replace it. Does anyone happen to know the correct OEM number or description so I can order a replacement? I know it's a two pin, but just cannot seem to find the information.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.
If you're talking about the cabling for the backup lamp switch on the transmission, the connector isn't sold separately through Chrysler that I know of, it's only available by purchasing the entire cable assembly. You might be able to get one from a salvage yard for less.

View attachment 97296

View attachment 97297
Thank you for the information, however the back-up switch I'm referencing sits on the transfer case and looks like this:
Tool Household hardware Auto part Engineering Electronics accessory

And is loacated in this position
Automotive exterior Automotive design Font Automotive wheel system Auto part

·
Administrator
8,241 Posts
It's the same part I referenced, located on the forward facing side of the transmission.

Transfer case / PTU is on the back of the transmission:

Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive wheel system Auto part

In any case, other than buying the whole cable assembly new, or getting one from a salvage yard, maybe someone with a 5 speed will see this and can go out and see if they can read the manufactures part number off the connector for you.

Sorry I can't be of more help..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts