Who should win patriot of the month

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember: everyone will be able to see who you voted for!

You must have had 50+ posts to participate in POTM.
15 of which must have been within the last 30 days.

Rules for this months voting:
1: You have to have at least 15 posts for your vote to count.
2: The 15 posts have to be more then an attempt to reach the 15 vote count.

And may the odds be forever in your favor!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RossoRacer

98rangerdave

rcguymike

SREJECT

sask_riot

·
Equal Opportunity Mod
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
chrispl57

Xavier

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
Forgot about this, lol. RossoRacer for POTM!!!!! I can understand voting for rcguymike's cool off-road shots, and no offense intended man, but ya did kinda spurn both good pics of your ride in front of a WW2 memorial, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Forgot about this, lol. RossoRacer for POTM!!!!! I can understand voting for rcguymike's cool off-road shots, and no offense intended man, but ya did kinda spurn both good pics of your ride in front of a WW2 memorial, lol.
They weren't good "photos" especially since I had parked in a handicapped spot just to try and get my Patriot in the shot, which I barely succeeded...Maybe I should have tried a panorama? It was more just for your viewing pleasure;). The memorial was the only important part which was why I included one of just that so you could see the landmark and learn the history. I was more concerned with getting out of the way in case someone didn't like me poking around while parked in the handicapped spot.

Edit: Thanks for the votes so far everyone!

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
Yeah, good point on that, though in all fairness I've done alot of reading up on the Lady Be Good, which is the only reason I even knew that memorial was there, lol. Can understand not wanting to enter pictures of an illegally parked ride though. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts