Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Southern Maryland, down by LaPlata/White Plains/Waldorf. Anyone else down here?

We just moved from NoVA a few months ago. I started to see more and more Patriots before we moved, now a lot of them in MD are starting to show up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm in MD, but in the other direction. Think north, think bio-defense, and Camp David.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Eastern shore here

Just across the bay more or less. Had my patriot for a couple of months now I guess. Went to Maine the first week I had it and scraped a little mark on the lower left rear going down a snowmobile trail with no snow. The gps seemed to think it was a road.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine handled the snow just great. Of course you need to know how to properly drive in snow. Owning an SUV doesn't mean you can go down the highway at 60 MPH.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm near Frederick, MD - Got an '09 FDI that was fantastic in all the snow we got this winter. The only issue I had was buildup of icy slush once in the wheel wells that I could actually feel when I turned hard. Got out and cleared it out, no more issues the rest of the winter.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts