Jeep Patriot Forums banner

any patriots spotted in WA?

16K views 58 replies 37 participants last post by  rudenuts91 
#1 ·
has anyone seen a patriot driving around in western washington? still haven't seen one, including mine which was ordered 5 weeks ago!

#2 ·
Im in the Arlington area...I have seen one white on the road...other than that havent seen any...but our lot here just got them in last week so ...should be seeing more soon Im sure

#4 ·
I'm in Oregon and just saw my first one Friday. The dealership had just got that one in (my salesman told me they had another one in also) and sold it two days later. Mines been on order going on 8 weeks now. I will say I was drooling over it. I've seen it twice now!!!

#15 ·
Dave smith motors takes up the whole town. It's a huge dealership. If ya get there on a weekend get there early! These guys start getting packed once the planes start coming into Spokane. It's a much better experience than these dealerships over here.

#18 ·
mine took 2 weeks to get to spokane from Detroit? It then goes via truck to the dealership they. If you don't want the windows tinted let them know they automatically tint the side windows and charge ya $195 for it. Just a heads up. Of course this is only for Dave smith motors.

#19 ·
Not Detroit: Belvidere IL. Far north central IL, about 80 miles nw of Chicago, just east of Rockford.

It's a huge dealership. If ya get there on a weekend get there early! These guys start getting packed once the planes start coming into Spokane
The planes? Is this place a megadealership like the A&E Show, King of Cars? They fly in customers to this place?

#20 · (Edited)
I went there today to pick up mine...(400 miles away) they have their own shuttle service from the airport to the dealership...the whole town is basically a car lot...its like nothing I have ever seen...I know they have 90+ salesmen that work there..and when I was there to pick up my pat....there were no other pats there at all...that is how fast they sell cars...they are the largest jeep dealership in the world..And they are all so friendly, not pushy at all...everyone goes there for hassle free buying and that is exactly what they get

#21 ·
Think I seen ya today Kalani getting gas at safeway...I would have popped in but I was in my clunky ol' subaru...Hubby took the Pat to work today..they didnt charge me for tinting the windows...not sure why they charged you

#25 ·
Still has yet to catch on up here in Bulington/Mt. Vernon. I have had mine for about a week (Light Khaki, 4x4 sport). Had to get it from Bellingham (RogerJobs dealership). I have not seen another one in the area. I am lucky i ran acrossed the PAT online or wouldn't have know they exist at all.

#26 ·
4 new spottings in the last week...a green sport and a black Limited in smokey point area...red sport on I5 while I was stuck in traffic in Tacoma during the explosion...then a steel blue limited ( like mine ) on I5 just south of Lynnwood...They are starting to pop up all over...

#28 ·
I've had mine since late August. Went to Milam Jeep in Puyallup and was looking at a '07 model when a big rig pulled in with a load of '08 models. We got the dealership to tint our windows at their cost. Love the little suv. We live in Auburn and we are always checking out for new Patriots.

#29 ·
I saw a marine blue (limited?) last night in covington. it was the first pat I've seen in two months outside of the ones clearly on test drives. we saw two the first week we had the patriot. silver sport in centralia and a black limited on the oregon coast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.