Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there i just moved to Nova Scotia and i was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to wheel in the Annapolis valley, preferably in the Wolfville-Kentville areas. any help would be great. also if anyone is from the area and wants to go wheel with their pat gimme a shout. I'm free on most weekends :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey all i'm back in the valley found a few trails, like the old buggy road that runs from my town all the way to Halifax, need more then a patriot to get through it, heck my buddies stock TJ had trouble. if there is any1 in the area that wants to go gimme a PM.

·
Registered
189 Posts
hey all i'm back in the valley found a few trails, like the old buggy road that runs from my town all the way to Halifax, need more then a patriot to get through it, heck my buddies stock TJ had trouble. if there is any1 in the area that wants to go gimme a PM.
Hey Simong

Did you ever find any decent trails down there? I am up in Moncton, but from what I can gather there's a nice little groups of Maritimers on this forum...(mostly NB and NS).

I would love to get something going maybe in the Spring or summer and I know I would be willing to drive a distance. I live in "Albert County" which is the wilderness that surrounds Riverview (suburb of Moncton) and it's tons of trails for miles.

I would be willing to head down to NS sometime....We have the NB Jeep Club up here but a lot of that seems to be heavy duty TJ type jeeps with huge tires and lifts...so not so sure the Pat would keep up.

Let me know if you want to try to get something cooking !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts