Jeep Patriot Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I know plenty of places that don't allow firearms, even with a concealed weapons permit. My employer for example will fire you on sight if a firearm is found even when there is a permit to allow it. I think it defeats the purpose of a concealed weapons permit.

I for sure am hoping that they outlaw abortion in this country. I personally think its murder and have yet to hear a plausible argument against why its not. I can see it now, 200 years in the future after America is dust, people will be comparing us to the barbarism of the Romans saying we kill our unborn kids because of the inconvenience just as they slaughtered people in their colosseum.

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
Yep, I'd get fired if I dared carry something to defend myself with, too. Ridiculous. This is America, not Soviet Russia or the Third Reich.

And abortion, bleh. If ya don't want kids, don't make any. Not rocket science, we all know how it works.

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Its also a huge insurance liability to post and enforce banning weapons at your business when concealed or open carry is legal hence why the organizations I am involved with chose to not post notices of banning them. Be it if we agree or not with the law - we took the stance to allow the law to govern itself.

·
Use the SEARCH feature
1,398 Posts
This is a thread dedicated to the allegations raised against Kavanaugh during his nomination.

If you wish to discuss supreme court rulings, start a new thread.

·
Super Moderator
5,086 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,009 Posts
Of course, its all a game, and with 2 more days until mid-term elections I am expecting more shenanigans!

·
Unsponsored Baja racer
4,557 Posts
Did y'all hear that every single one of his accusers has now been completely discredited? The silence of it on the "news" is deafening. Suddenly they don't wanna talk about it anymore.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts