Jeep Patriot Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This install was a nightmare for anyone reading. It resulting in 4 different mechanical technicians, including 2 master techs. One steering wheel puller (which oddly enough didn't really help that much), one hub puller, a 10mm socket, a 14mm socket, a drift bar?, a removed drivers door, and lots and I mean LOTS of patience. Hopefully Saturday I'll be able to atleast write up the best of my ability what remotely happened in hopes that whoever tries this next will have much better luck with it.

All I can say, is I truly believe I'm one of the first, if not the first one to ever install the aftermarket steering wheel.

Full/partial writeup to come. Another day. But I leave you with this:

Hi I'm looking into doing this as well what steering wheel did you go with and is it quick release need more info 😊

·
Registered
1 Posts
This install was a nightmare for anyone reading. It resulting in 4 different mechanical technicians, including 2 master techs. One steering wheel puller (which oddly enough didn't really help that much), one hub puller, a 10mm socket, a 14mm socket, a drift bar?, a removed drivers door, and lots and I mean LOTS of patience. Hopefully Saturday I'll be able to atleast write up the best of my ability what remotely happened in hopes that whoever tries this next will have much better luck with it.

All I can say, is I truly believe I'm one of the first, if not the first one to ever install the aftermarket steering wheel.

Did you use the avenger NRG Hub adapter and where in the world did you find brackets for the seats? Very cool mod imo.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts