Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an after market exhaust for the 17 patriot besides magnaflow? seems all the aftermarket exhausts say they only fit 07 to 13

·
Premium Member
4,076 Posts
Put a Flowmaster muffler on it. Take it to a muffler shop and cut off the Big A$$ suitcase of a muffler and install a Flowmaster muffler if you want to add some sound to it. My 2 cent opinion. That's what I did.

·
Registered
2016 Patriot Sport 5 Speed
6 Posts
I unbolted the one 14mm clamp holding on the exhaust after the cat. Took the entire cat back section off and imo it sounds good. It pops and burbles a lot

·
Super Moderator
4,875 Posts
Is there an after market exhaust for the 17 patriot besides magnaflow? seems all the aftermarket exhausts say they only fit 07 to 13
I think Magnaflow may be it, unless you want to try adapting one for an earlier model.

I ended up deleting the muffler (kept the resonator) and had a tailpipe welded on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put a Flowmaster muffler on it. Take it to a muffler shop and cut off the Big A$$ suitcase of a muffler and install a Flowmaster muffler if you want to add some sound to it. My 2 cent opinion. That's what I did.
That's what I was thinking. Which flowmaster muffler did you go with? Any pictures or sound clips of it? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts