Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Patriot. I've had motor mount issues since the day I purchased it. Got one done by first owner before buying, one done a month later by dealership for free and one I've paid for. I purchased the car with 24k miles and now am at about 60k. I've had rattling almost the entire time. Since the motor mounts from mopar seem to always be on back order I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the OEM mounts and if anyone has had that experience are there better motor mounts to use? The rattling is annoying, so I usually put the car in neutral or park if I'm at a red light.

One item of note, I put on aftermarket wheels and tires as soon as I purchased the car.

My car needs struts as well, nocking in front right over small potholes. If anyone has a suggestion for struts that might hold up better than OEM I'd love to hear that as well. If you can see the tires/wheels I chose you can see I'm a bit of a spend thrift.

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Patriot Sport 2WD
12 Posts
Uhm, your talking about your 2014 Patriot, but the title says 2016. Which is it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts