Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

just bought the wife a Patriot, she likes it so far.

we got the 4x4 Altitude package

I will be looking to the forums for advice on upgrades and whatnot :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2015 also, I love it.
Only thing I've found so far is the factory installed music radio tends to stop working on AM/FM bands, the Satellite radio continues working.
It's a common problem for these radios.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2015 also, I love it.
Only thing I've found so far is the factory installed music radio tends to stop working on AM/FM bands, the Satellite radio continues working.
It's a common problem for these radios.
I just ordered a new radio off of Crutchfield before I read your post, I didn't know the radios had issues

should work well

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,321 Posts
Make sure to read past posts about installing aftermarket radios. They can be a real PAIN to get working with the Patriots CANBUS. Use the "Search Community" box at the top of the page.

·
Registered
2016 FDII 1.5" Daystar Lift 225/65 17 Falken Wildpeak
14 Posts
I followed the Crutchfield instructions and recommended wire harnesses and the only issue I've had is with the backup camera. Steering wheel controls work perfectly.

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
1,321 Posts
I followed the Crutchfield instructions and recommended wire harnesses and the only issue I've had is with the backup camera. Steering wheel controls work perfectly.
Judging by the number of people I've seen on here asking for help to get theirs working, I think you're one of the lucky ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts