Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any info is appreciated. The mirror no longer has any tension. It easily moves around in the housing and won't stay in place if I position it.
Do I need to replace the whole assembly with mirror? I don't see any screws on the outside to remove it. What would be involved to replace it?
Thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any info is appreciated. The mirror no longer has any tension. It easily moves around in the housing and won't stay in place if I position it.
Do I need to replace the whole assembly with mirror? I don't see any screws on the outside to remove it. What would be involved to replace it?
Thank you.
I found out the door panel needs to be removed. What's involved for removing driver side door panel? Couldn't find any tutorials on it

·
Registered
2014 Sport 4X4 FD2 Off-road, Falken Wildpeak A/T, All weather & convienance group, EVIC, ATC, Hitch
2,454 Posts
It's been a few years, so I don't remember exactly, but I believe that there's 2 screws in to handle and a couple near the speaker, then just a bunch of clips. Basically, remove the screws, slide a plastic trim tool under the bottom rear corner and start pulling. Should pop right off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts