·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Sept 2009 POTM
2,915 Posts
Excellent video!
Turn that into a commercial and you'd get a lot of buyers from everywhere that it's snowing right now. :)

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Just use the video code, yEGQHChSuZk which is the part after watch?v= in between the (YOUTUBE) (/YOUTUBE) tags.

Great video find too!

·
Sept 2009 POTM
2,915 Posts
That was an FDII. You can see the tow hooks and Trail Rated badge.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I missed the badge. But the interior shots (3:00) were of a FDI, right. No low gear.

Or did I miss something else. :doh::doh:

·
Sept 2009 POTM
2,915 Posts
Good catch on that. The interior was from a different vehicle than the exterior snow video was. Maybe the 2x4 that Brandonscott was talking about.

I also thought it was funny, if you pause it at 1:42, you can see the support vehicle. A white Wrangler. :) Is that just in case they do get stuck? Did they get stuck and edit that part out?

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just use the video code, yEGQHChSuZk which is the part after watch?v= in between the (YOUTUBE) (/YOUTUBE) tags.

Great video find too!
Ah, thanks for the video embed tip, and thanks for embedding it in the thread.

Good catch on that. The interior was from a different vehicle than the exterior snow video was. Maybe the 2x4 that Brandonscott was talking about.

I also thought it was funny, if you pause it at 1:42, you can see the support vehicle. A white Wrangler. :) Is that just in case they do get stuck? Did they get stuck and edit that part out?
When I get home from work I will have to check that out. That is pretty funny. I noticed the first part when the patriot is bobbing over some icy mounds the rear driver side spinning a lot... I don't think it would have done that in L with the BLD. I like the looks of the 2011 driving off road. It is the first video I have come across that even show's a 2011 in motion

·
POTM Winner AUG. 09.
4,679 Posts
I reckon that's still a pretty good video---If that was a commercial & I knew very little about the Patriot, I would be really tempted to take a closer look!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have never seen a commercial for the Jeep Patriot. Do they even make commercials for that model?

The only commercial I see is for the GC and it is not all that great of a commercial. Judging from the Jeep website, it looks like the emphasis is on the GC

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I have never seen a commercial for the Jeep Patriot. Do they even make commercials for that model?

The only commercial I see is for the GC and it is not all that great of a commercial. Judging from the Jeep website, it looks like the emphasis is on the GC
Neat video, should use clips of it in 2011 ads!

They had quirky commercials back before they were released and last I saw was in 2007:

The first was kind of like this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVax3AZU4A

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_6kuEtEMEo

·
Registered
107 Posts
One day I'm going to have to see if my FDI Patriot can do some of this stuff...

·
Registered
12,876 Posts
Trail wasn't too bad. Although tires were not that great looking for snow. My driveway might be worse, lol.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
MI Plates

I liked that video. I notice in the shot with the mountains in the back and you are looking at the back of the Pat, it has MI plates! I also think I'd of had to take a serious look at the Compass if it had the FDII when I got my FDII Pat. It looks like they still put the crappy rails on the Compass and no easy way to put a good (Thule 450 Crossroad) mount on the Compass. (I'd rather have an after market cross rail, I like mine)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts