Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2011 Patriot clicked over 100000 miles today. I wish I would have taken a picture! This has been the best vehicle I could have wished for, it refuses to let me down. It has not had an easy life, it has been subject to severe off roading quite frequently.

The vehicle has not had the best maintenance done to it, it has not complained one bit. It has taught two teenagers how to drive, taken me across several states, and has been subject to extreme cold and heat. It has not let me down at all, the 2.4 I4 and the CVT continue to operate like they did when I bought it with 20 miles on it!

In the 100000 miles I have drove this vehicle, it has needed 2 sets of tires, one fog light, one set of brakes, and one set of wipers! Every option operates as intended, and it still gets about 26 MPG. I couldn't ask anything else out of it, it has been the best vehicle I could have ever imagined.

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
I could have written almost the exact same post except my 2011 just hit 100,000 km, not miles.
Original tires, original brakes, replaced all three wiper blades and oil changes...that's it.

Mine was put on the road in December of 2011, so three months shy of three years on the road.
Spiderman keeps me safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts