Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Patriot 2.2 Limited
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desperately need to find a parts catalog for the above vehicle.

Also a workshop manual would be very handy.

Can anyone please help me out?

(please don't tell me to go to the main dealer - they are useless here in Cyprus)

Thanks in advance :)

·
Administrator
6,192 Posts
Welcome to the site, Jimi

I don't have a parts catalog to offer, but I do have a link where you can download a free copy of the 2014 service manual which does have information on the 2.2l diesel that might help you.

Click through any messages about file size to big to preview and virus scanning and the download should start.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sandstone,

Thanks for that... I already have this though.

This is the first car I have ever bought that I have not been able to find a parts catalogue for. Looks like i'm going to have to order all original parts at Dealership prices :(

·
Administrator
6,192 Posts
Rock Auto here in the US has parts for the 2.4/2.0 gas engines, and will ship internationally, but AFAIK they don't have anything for the 2.2L diesel. You could shoot them an email, who knows they might be able to help.

No idea if this will help, but I'll throw it out there:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that. RockAuto seemed comprehensive, but didn't quite have what I was after.

I really need a European site, and the parts catalogue for UK versions of the Patriot, but after much searching, I feel that my life with this new car is going to be a difficult one :(

I've not driven it more than 1 mile since buying it as it's going in for a timing chain change tomorrow.

So many other things that require attention too... but I can't search for parts without the part numbers! So frustrating. o_O

·
Administrator
6,192 Posts
Understood, sorry I can't be of more help.

You might PM member Trialstar3, I believe they are in the UK and might have a source for parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts