Jeep Patriot Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Jeep Green is gone from the line-up in 2010; replaced by "natural green", whatever that is. It probably will stay Jeep Green until they replace it later in the m/y.

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
The factory said that the REN was unavailable for the 2010 Limited... so I had to upgrade to the RER to finish production on my Riot... I didn't want the GPS since i'm currently overseas and it doesn't do me any good, but I still wanted uConnect... I have my TomTom for nav. Any thoughts as to why they wouldn't make the REN available?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Coming down to the wire

With production startup 9/21 and if you are near the start of the line then maybe 4 weeks max. equals late October delivery (just a guess though)
Good news, I got confirmation from the dealership yesterday, the estimated ship date for my 2010 'riot is Sept 23 and a week or 2 after than to get it delivered/prepped etc.! :pepper: BTW I originally ordered at the beginning of June a '09 RME but they converted it to a 2010 model with the same features (just not sure if it will have the RME badging or not).

Had to wait a little time (this is me being sarcastic).

Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anything worth having ...................

Good news, I got confirmation from the dealership yesterday, the estimated ship date for my 2010 'riot is Sept 23 and a week or 2 after than to get it delivered/prepped etc.! :pepper: BTW I originally ordered at the beginning of June a '09 RME but they converted it to a 2010 model with the same features (just not sure if it will have the RME badging or not).

Had to wait a little time (this is me being sarcastic).

Can't wait to get it!
is worth waiting for. Glad to learn your good news. :smiley_thumbs_up:

Hopefully I'll have mine soon, too.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Actual Cost of Patriot?

I know we have a lot of people on this forum with connections to the car industry (and Chrysler/Jeep in particular), so I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the true cost of the Patriot? I'm not talking about "invoice" cost to the dealer...I am talking about actual production cost that Chrysler then marks up to invoice to sell to dealers etc. I know this might be proprietary, so I would understand if people couldn't give an exact #, so maybe a range within a few hundred would be sufficient.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's some more new features...
“They’ll stop manufacturing those three in 2010 and begin building a subcompact for Chrysler and Dodge in 2011.”
...and the price is going up...

This article scares me... I don't want to purchase a vehicle that will go out of production in a year... Any thoughts ? Any counter information ?

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts
The article is but one person's opinion, it might be true it might not. Subsequent articles in the press seem to focus on Fiat saying "oh it's a bigger mess than we thought". Ya, so, next please.

Those of us here at JeepPatriot.com figure they could sell thousands more of these beauties if they started advertising properly.
Your decision should be based on many factors other then manufacture, comfort, fuel economy, use, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have to agree that there is alot to a decision but it is disheartening to hear that the company behind jeep is abandoning the first jeep I've been interested in since the Jeep Cherokee...

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts
Belvidere plant downtime scheduled for weeks of March 8th and March 15th

·
Level 3 Supporter
758 Posts
could not find any discussion in the rockford paper or the freep, my info just from lease co bulletins that get sent out (with no details attached)

·
Registered
1 Posts
FOR SALE IS A 2010 JEEP PATRIOT 13K MILES DVD

HELLO TO EVERYONE WHO LOVE THIS AWESOME JEEP, I HAVE A 2008 JEEP PATRIOT WHO USE MY WIFE AND I HAVE A 2010 JEEP PATRIOT I WANT TO SELL WITH 13,900 MILES, HEADREST DVD'S CLEAN TITTLE ON HAND AND THE CAR LOOKS AS BRAND NEW CONDITION.
RADIO WITH SINGLE CD PLAYER, CRUISE CONTROL, POWER WINDOWS POWER LOCKS, POWER EVERYTHING. 2.4L ENGINE WITH A 4X2 CVT TRANSMISSION, CHROME LOCKS CHROME INTERIOR DOOR HANDLES, SAME PAINT COLOR DOOR HANDLE EXTERIOR CAR RUNS AND DRIVE PERFECTLY AS A NEW CAR.
CAR WAS INVOLVED INA LIGHT ACCIDENT BEFORE I HAVE THE PICTURES SO YOU CAN SEE IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CAR WAS FIXED IN A CERTIFIED BODY SHOP AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PICTURES AND THE CAR HAVE A FLORIDA CLEAN TITTLE.IF YOU NEED PICTURES AND REALLY INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW
IF SOMEONE IS REALLY INTERESTED I AM ASKING $ 12,900 FIRM.
PHONE 786 286 8266 ASK FOR JOSE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

81 - 98 of 98 Posts