Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am a current owner of a 2010 Jeep Patriot and I now find myself needing to replace a piece of glass on my Jeep. I am hoping someone on here has access or can find me the piece I need.

I was turning onto HWY 101 (along the coast) waiting for traffic to clear so I could merge when a rock flew into my driver's side passenger window vent glass. This is the small fixed window pane adjacent to the roll-up window on the rear passenger door. I was visiting the coast this weekend and had to drive with duct tape over my window the rest of the weekend. I live in Grants Pass, Oregon.

What I am hoping for is that someone out there can get me the glass unit say from a junk yard, or elsewhere. Around here where I live, just the glass is going to run me $400. My deductible through my insurance is $500 so it doesn't quite work in my favor. I've gotten quotes to work on my Jeep from $360-$850. I'm hoping I can pay someone for the shipping to get the piece to me and then pay someone here to install it for cheaper than my lowest bid...it's a long shot though.

Anyways...I hope someone on here can help. Please see the attached photos for the window I'm talking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found it

I was able to finally find the window that I needed...on e-bay...

I must have called 35 window places and auto wrecking yards. The cheapest place that I found wanted to charge me $360...

anyways, this guy on e-bay had what I needed...if you need something, I recommend him, he has a lot items -- lumbeesanjose(2872) --

-Thanks to everybody who looked!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.