Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!

I have my 2009 Jeep Patriot for sale. It has roughly 103,500 miles on the clock and runs and drives great. I purchased the Jeep at roughly 79,000 miles. The vehicle is the Sport edition with manual locks, windows and transmission. I have complete service records from the time that I bought the vehicle. The records can be made available if requested. All major repairs have been completed by the Goodyear service center I used to work at.

The good:

Green title

Tires still have about 60% tread left (Goodyear Wrangler Terrain Adventures with kevlar sidewalls)

Jeep Liberty KK wheels with spacers

Regular suspension maintenance (typical 100 K stuff like wheel bearings and ball joints.)

New front rotors and pads, and newer shoes inside the drums.

Regular 5,000 mile synthetic oil changes (Mobil 1 oil and filter).

Classic ivory Hurst shifter on stock shift pole.

Stock dual resonator exhaust system with muffler deleted.

The bad:

One engine code, which I have verified to be for the gas cap.

No cabin filter (interior tends to get dusty).

Usual bushing squeaks in the rear (have not had time to replace yet).

Vehicle was involved in an accident with the previous owner on the driver's rear quarter panel. Paint has begun to show cracks in this area.

The current list price is $5,000 OBO. If interested, I can be reached at 248-860-9838 from 8 am to 8 pm. If I do not answer, please leave a voice mail and I will get back to your ASAP.

P.S.

I do not want to sell the vehicle, but have recently been notified by my doctor that I cannot drive for an extended period of time due to needing medical procedures. Therefore, I won't have any use for the vehicle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts