Registered
783 Posts
hmmm...still no heated mirrors... ;p

·
Registered
2 Posts
2008 now Available on Jeep.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can now build your 2008 @ jeep.com

Also Rear DVD System by MOPAR is FREE!!!!

I hope this will be the same for the Canadian Models.

Got to love a JEEP!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that you can now build your 2008 @ jeep.com

Also Rear DVD System by MOPAR is FREE!!!!

I hope this will be the same for the Canadian Models.

Got to love a JEEP!!!
where does it say "FREE DVD SYSTEM BY MOPAR"

·
Registered
277 Posts
If you choose the Limited without a sunroof it is there when choosing the options that you get the Mopar DVD system. If you choose the sunroof then you cannot select the DVD system. I believe it's only on the Limited's tho.

·
Registered
68 Posts
WELL i selected sport model without any options it still says that "dvd symtem at no charge.............so i guess they are offering free dvd in US.........That suckssssssssssssssss for us canadianssssss........paying more and getting less features than U.S....................

·
Registered
180 Posts
What the hell does that mean? I just picked up my 2008 limited (w/sunroof) and there is no DVD system.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Usually the DVD is part of standard equip with the radio, at least that's how it's listed as interior features on the stickers I've seen.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Where do you see this? Are we talking about a DVD system for watching DVDs in the back seats? Someone please clarify...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just called my dealer...he says if you order one now it will be an option, but they install it at the factory, so I can't get one put in. Oh well...

·
Registered
68 Posts
on jeep.com ,,,,select any patriot model,,,,sport or limited doesnt matter and then in options under Additional features you will see "Rear Seat Video System by MOPAR No Charge ".......................

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am calling Jeep to see if I can get it installed...will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just called my dealer...he says if you order one now it will be an option, but they install it at the factory, so I can't get one put in. Oh well...
i think its not a option ,,,,they are giving it free to everyone with 08 model........plus its by mopar,,,,i am pretty sure u can order it and dealer can install it...............

·
Registered
180 Posts
Problem is that it says it's not available when you have the sunroof...something about the wiring maybe? I am on the phone with Jeep right now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yes with sunroof its not available ,,,but what about people who ordered without sunroof...they should get it..........

·
Registered
111 Posts
I would really of needed that with 2 boys... we do not have the sunroof... but we are in Canada :O( But its OK can't win them all!!! Just had a year paid 75% of my salary up to about 60K for maternity... That's only in Canada hihihi!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
WELL i selected sport model without any options it still says that "dvd symtem at no charge.............so i guess they are offering free dvd in US.........That suckssssssssssssssss for us canadianssssss........paying more and getting less features than U.S....................
Yeah and since the Canadian Dollar is currently worth about 99 Cents US we really shouldn't be paying that much more - but of course we are!
:mad:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070919/Car_deals_070919/20070919?hub=TopStories

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070918/dollar_record_070919/20070919?hub=TopStories

We're so getting screwed!

·
Registered
180 Posts
What the hell does the sunroof have to do with a DVD? Ahh...just found out that the DVD system hangs down from the ceiling, so sunroof = no DVD. Oh well...all you non-sunroof owners who wanted the DVD but didn't get it, call your dealerships.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts